Why Kincaid IT?
In today’s world, schools need to enable students to connect to the Internet, other people, cloud software and more. Those implementations are fraught with risks and concerns. Schools are one of the most targeted entities for phishing, malware, and other cybersecurity threats. Kincaid IT helps schools navigate these risks and enable solutions, so teachers and students can achieve positive outcomes.
Like to learn more?
Kincaid IT is a proud Google for Education Partner. We can help with any of the Google Workspace for Education Editions and other Google for Education solutions.
We also can help with a variety of other software solutions, including:
- Managed Methods – Cybersecurity, safety, and compliance
- Securly – Student safety, wellness, engagement, and more
- Virtru – Data encryption for file sharing and email
- Cameyo – Secure virtual application delivery
- Others – let us know if you have a special need. If we don’t already have a relationship, we can do the research and recommend the right solution.
Interested in our software solutions?
Kincaid IT’s Google Workspace management software simplifies operations and gives admins the tools to manage their domain easily. Admin+ is built in Google Cloud and leverages the Google Workspace APIs.
Admin+ provides the visibility, control, and automation to manage your Google Workspace domain. Key capabilities include:
- Granular Storage Management
- Google Workspace Automation
- Asset Management
- Ticketing – w/ Asset Integration
Kincaid IT can provide a variety of support services to help you manage your Google Workspace domain:
- Managed Service: Our team of experts can act as the super admin for your Google Workspace domain to provide proper management and effectively address the challenges of managing daily operations.
- Enhanced Support: Our experts will field your Google questions, and they will help you troubleshoot and resolve issues in your domain. Kincaid IT will also assist you with escalating support tickets to Google support when needed.
- Essential Support: This support includes a call to manage your licenses. If you have any questions about the features that come with your licenses, the Kincaid IT helpdesk will direct you to the appropriate resources.
Curious how we can help?
The experienced team at Kincaid IT can address the difficult tasks schools and districts need to address in order to maintain their Google Workspace domain.
- Audits: We recommend a Google Workspace audit every two to three years. An audit will provide a detailed assessment of your settings, security posture, weaknesses, etc. The audit will also provide recommendations for how to remediate any issues.
- Migrations: If you’re moving from a different productivity solution (e.g. O365) to Google Workspace or need to consolidate different Google Workspace domains, Kincaid IT can help.
- Custom projects: Kincaid IT can also address many other projects. Let’s discuss any issues you have and determine the best course of action to solve them.
- Training solutions: Kincaid IT delivers a variety of paid and free training to help educational technology teams operate safely and efficiently.
- Professional development: We offer virtual webinars and in-person workshops for professional development. Contact us for specific curriculum requests.
Ready to learn more?
Defend Your Workspace Domain
by Joe Smysor, Director of Services and Support
Improve your organization’s security posture
- Google Workspace Security Best Practices
- Deploying Two-Factor Authentication: Lessons Learned
- Securing Your Drive, Documents, and Data
- Go Threat Hunting with the Investigation Tool
- How Your Domain Could Benefit from a Security Audit
- Configuring Security Settings in Gmail and Google Workspace
All webinars and events are scheduled in the Central Time Zone.
Who We Are
Kincaid IT was founded by former school district professionals to help schools with their productivity, collaboration, instructional and security software. Our team includes people who were a Technology Director, Instructional Director, Google Admin, Technology Instructor, Teacher, and other roles. We also have team members who have enterprise software backgrounds. We are passionate about the solutions and services we provide and are eager to help schools and districts operate more securely and efficiently.
Kincaid IT is a division of The Kincaid Group. For information about The Kincaid Group’s history and companies, visit the website.
Please contact us to learn more about Kincaid IT and explore ways we can help your school or district.